The Rho Chi Post was developed by the St. John’s University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences’ Rho Chi Beta Delta Chapter in October 2011 as a monthly, electronic, student-operated newsletter publication with a team of three Student Editors and one Editor-in-Chief.
– Mohammad A. Rattu (Volume 1, Issue 1 to 7)
– Steve Soman & Neal Shah (Volume 1, Issue 8 to Volume 2, Issue 6)
– Katherine Cimmino (Volume 2, Issue 7 to Volume 4, Issue 3)
– Tasnima Nabi (Volume 4, Issue 4 to Volume 5, Issue 3)
– Davidta Brown (Volume 5, Issue 4 to Volume 6, Issue 2)
– Karen Lin (Volume 6, Issue 3 to Volume 7, Issue 2)
– Anna Diyamandoglu (Volume 7, Issue 3 to present)
The Rho Chi Post boasts 7 volumes, over 60 published issues, and more than 500 unique articles to date with a staff of at least 20 editors / writers, ranging from second year students to final-year student pharmacists, as well as doctoral candidates in other areas of study in the health disciplines.
The newsletter is distributed by St. John’s University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences to more than 1,500 students and faculty members, and via monthly electronic mailing lists (e.g., Google Groups, PSSNY), it continues to extend readership far beyond campus.
We have featured articles by students and faculty from St. John’s University, Washington State University, University of Florida, Long Island University, University of Iowa, St. George University, St. Louis College of Pharmacy, Palm Beach Atlantic University, and many others.
The Rho Chi Post is an award-winning, monthly, electronic, student-operated, faculty-approved publication that aims to promote the pharmacy profession through creativity and effective communication. Our publication is a profound platform for integrating ideas, opinions, and innovations from students, faculty, and administrators.
The Rho Chi Post aims to become the most exciting and creative student-operated newsletter within St. John’s University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. Our newsletter continues to be known for its relatable and useful content. Our editorial team continues to be known for its excellence and professionalism. The Rho Chi Post essentially sets the stage for the future of student-operated publications in pharmacy.
– We are open-minded and minimize bias
– We are always willing to help our colleagues
– We support each other and honor a hierarchy
– We aim to perform at our best in all activities
1. To provide the highest quality student-operated newsletter with accurate information
2. To maintain a healthy, respectful, challenging, and rewarding environment for student editors
3. To cultivate sound relationships with other organizations and individuals who are like-minded and involved in like pursuits
4. To have a strong, positive impact on fellow students, faculty, and administrators
5. To contribute ideas and innovations to the Pharmacy profession
Rho Chi Post
St. John’s University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
8000 Utopia Parkway, Jamaica, NY 11439
Technical Support: (929) 266-POST